Friday, July 20, 2007

well well well

just came back.. hmm the exam was pretty ok actually.. still fucked, but not anal kinda fucked. so i think ill survive somehow. but i sure as hell gotta buck up.

and today i and diggy were the only full timers wkin till i left for class. oh diggy is the store supervisor. hes new as well, just joined like me. so hes new in terms of 3stripes i guess. and oh yeah hes gay. hahaha. whats wif me and gay guys? i just dun get it i swear. ok hes nice and all, but somehow i get a sense that hes a little nicer to me. normal talkin and all is one thing, but ah, when he sends emails to the store team instead of titlin it as team he puts it as shant and the rest of the team. now thats weird. oh, oh, so far im like the top retailer for the store. and im actually worried bout that. i knew id be the top cuz well, i know myself and talkin cock and charmin, or rather scammin, ppl is what i do just by breathin. but when there are full timers whove been wkin yrs who r laggin behind me theres def gonna be trouble. i see it happenin aready. theres this guy whos my wkmate and he lives near me. hes really a gd wkmate and a fren at the moment, teachin me the cashier stuff and order forms etc. but ive not seen him sell that much stuff. he sells, but to my knowledge nowhere near the amt stated. i found that strange. but i cant say for certain cuz i got better things to do than stare up his ass and see what hes doin. i guess ill trust him cuz he really is good to me as a fren and collegue. but one thing. ok there was this customer i served that wanted a top that wasnt in yet. i suggested that he leave his contact and that when the stock came id contact him and stuff. so my fren recorded the stuff into the conatct book cuz i was servin another customer, later when i went to look at the book under the name of staff to contact i saw his name. i was like cheeeebyeeeee! he seemed a little tense when he saw me lookin at the book. whatever la, im still under my probation period and i dun wanna have trouble. besides like i said, he really seems like a nice dude. maybe thats how he survives. in the end we all are there to earn the moolah not like hump in the storeroom, although that would a bonus. damn diggy must be havin a hardon right bout now. :)

but i really shouldnt talk. ok background info. today i was supopsed to be on off. but my fren lame ass had to go ipoh to visit relatives. hot ass had to go for exam so shed be in late. so diggy asked me if i could come in today. i said ok. i mean do i look stupid to say nooooo i want to stay at home and fuck all u guys up, yes thats my freakin orgasm baby?! its all long term politics ppl. so anyways i went to wk. and there was 1 part timer also. so what happened was i went on my break. my breaks are 1/2 hour instead of 1h cuz wed n fri i leave at six for school. bleargh. and in that fuckin 1/2 hour, some china dude came and bought 2 pairs of top basketball shoes, costin bout 300 bucks each. guess he uses fifties to wipe his ass!! for full timers our commission is only from footwear sales. so i was like fuck my luck! butttttttt, when i went to check the commission report thingy, i saw that one shoe was put under the part-timers name and one under mine!

so this proves that im a fuckin slut. and that diggy must reallllly dig me!! yes ahhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: