Monday, August 6, 2007

hmm, somethins up wif me

spent the whole freakin day at the hospital.. yes the whole day. apparently my low bp is causin doctors and what not alot of concern. haiz, i really dunno whats up wif my heart. i thought emotionally my heart was fucked, now it looks like physically it could be fucked as well. go figure. yest was raj's bday. god damn the drinks drinks drinks. niggersam was totally actin in a manner that i didnt quite get la. but then again if thats what makes him happy i dun care ya know. hes not a kid.

i just hope i get better, so i can go earn my damn money. da goddess is comin down nxt wk, oh god am i actually excited!? well god damn it i think i am. and i think i lost all form of mojo aready. daddy lost his groove ppl. this is so not right. i need to get the mojo back. if not i hope my heart really busts up, cuz no mojo no pt livin

really goin full swing in doin my tatts. got such a complex design that its gonna take a while and alot of dough.. hahaha what else is new. but ill do it all, no matter what ill finish em. im hungry and damn theres nothin to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).