Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WHATEVER APPARENTLY

it sux so bad. to know that shell nvr believe me. to know that shell think i just used her and that i dun give a damn. when its the complete, COMPLETE, opposite! i cant be with u cuz i give a damn. u talk marriage three kids house. i talk bout how i need to live my life, know whats it like to be a man and handle my life, carve my life and path. its luck or bad luck that u r older and uve seen more and been through more. but i want to do the same. i wanna grow and learn and make mistakes and make bad choices. i know im makin a wonderful soul hate me, and i know its wrong. but god damn i will not accept bein made to look like im doin it cuz i dun care. cuz i have to live knowin i cant see the secret smile, the bambi eyes. WHATEVER MY FUCKIN FOOT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For as long & as infrequent as i've known you..you've had shitloadsa girl problems.

Kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

Drama seems to be your middle name.Why bitch about it? The girl is a dream come true.Chix say lotsa things its how you decipher them and from what I've read abt the "goddess" whoever she might be seems to be the sort of chic who doesnt seem to give 2 hoots to what anybody thinks.She's the sort that handles shit when it hits the fan and Im sure she handles it very well. So till shit hits the fan .... take a chill pill and go on a thrill ride. I know I would.

and hmmm for the other anonymous... its only a problem if you perceive it to be a problem.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.