Thursday, August 2, 2007

Y IS THE WORLD LIKE THIS

ya know, i dun get y when bad things happen its happens like in a whole bundle. 1st of all, i went to suntec to help durga n naga get a bdat gift for durga's sister. and when i went there i was talkin to my frens who joined sme time as me. and i found out, to my freakin horror, that in the morning briefin that i was apparently given a warnin at my wk place. and this is absurd. i did not get such a thing, and the fact that i was mentioned personally so that ppl know its me is just wrong. how can it be that what happens in my wk place can travel within a night? its totally absurd. someone fucked up and i wanna know who asap. my hand wants to bitch slap someone.

ive got a bloody stomach upset goin on. i didnt go wk today, went to the doc. i was told the doc would be in after lunch. so i went back after lunch time. after waitin for half an hour, the lady at the counter told me that the doc was off today so hed be in only at night. y the hell didnt they put up a sign or somethin?! have doctors lost their minds!? what r thinkin, that ppl can stay ok till they arrive and then they will continue bein sick!? fuck all of em.

well i guess life does suck and it does suck bad. i read the goddess' blog and there was one blooooody long one bout our so called arguement. she didnt sound too pleased. and the thing is, i wasnt even bein serious, i was doin my usual talkin cock session. damn the problems of not bein able to show emotions or tones over sms. but hey, life goes on. i hope n pray that things get better.

No comments: